Access Membership Application
Access Memberships are granted in the order that applications are received.
Please make sure to read the “Should I apply for an Access Membership?” section before deciding to self-select in to the program.
Should I apply for an Access Membership?
In recognizing the wide range of vulnerable and complex variables that comprise individual financial circumstances, below is a list of considerations to help with your own personal decision to self-select in to an Access Membership.
• I am not a homeowner.
• I have not attended private education institutions.
• I do not have a post graduate degree.
• I identify as queer, trans, and/or BIPOC.
• I am a single parent.
• I am not a native English speaker.
• I have sometimes accrued credit card debt in order to meet my basic needs.
• I do not have a safety net of financially stable family members around me.
• I have found difficulty accessing and affording healthcare for me and/or my family members.
• My income supports my loved ones, as well as myself.
• I am unemployed or underemployed, and it is not by choice.
• I rarely have expendable income for entertainment, travel, and/or eating out.
We trust that individuals will be truthful about their financial situations, and will allow this program to serve those who need it.
This program is currently at capacity and there is a significant backlog of existing applications. Please expect longer than usual wait times.